Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Freestyle Weaving Workshop - postponed until January

I've been having such a great time doing "freestyle" weaving - where there are no mistakes, and I want to share it with everyone. I've decided to start teaching weaving workshops. I did some teaching after my own weaving teacher retired, and with the popularity of all kinds of fibrearts right now, this seems like a good time to start again.

 11:30 - 6 pm at
Another Space1523 East Pender Street, Vancouver, BC.
$160 including the use of a Beka rigid heddle loom and all materials and supplies.
Sign up with a friend, and you'll both get $20 off the price of the workshop.

This workshop is for you if you've always wanted to learn to weave, but thought it was too complicated 
or fiddly, or if you thought looms take up too much space.

You'll leave the workshop with a finished weaving that will be a completely original work of art.





No comments:

Post a Comment