Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Getting ready for SeARTle




I'm getting ready for an art retreat in Seattle that is in a couple of weeks. It's appropriately called SeARTle. Exchanging art is a big part of this event, since it is organized through an on-line art swapping group. I made some pin back buttons to trade. Most of them are mini collages made from bits and bobs that I picked up at previous retreats. There's always a "free table" - full of art supplies that people no longer want. It's so hard to resist bringing stuff home. 


I also promised to bring a loom along for people who'd like to give weaving a try. I'll use the same warp for a community weaving event back on this side of the border the following week. I might call the finished weaving "Cross Border Connections"




No comments:

Post a Comment