Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Wish flag update

I'm hosting a wish flag exchange. Six people signed up, which works out well because it means that everyone will receive a flag from each of the other people in the exchange. Here's a peek at the ones that I have received so far. Aren't they beautiful?
One of the participants also included some little arty gifts for me. I'm sure she's been stalking my pinterest boards, because it's like she's been reading my mind.



On the far left is a pendant that she sent me, with a tiny wish bone, bit of ribbon and beaded strand. On the far left, I've paired the beaded strand with a pendant I made recently. I've been trying to decide on what to use to make it a necklace and this is perfect. The middle picture shows the other bits she sent - she knows I love that ribbon. I "stole" some from her when we in San Diego at ArtDiego. I love the heart and the peacock feather and the bit of filagree and the Eiffel Tower charm too.

I can't wait to see the other three sets of flags, and I need to finish my own as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment