Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

52 books - week 1 - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

52 books in 52 weeks was my weekly project for 2015. I made a book more or less each week - and filled them all up with, well stuff.

When I posted about my 2015 weekly art project "52 books in 52 weeks" a few people asked to see more of the books and their content. I was planning to start sharing one book a week starting at the beginning of 2016, but that plan went sideways when I lost my camera. Fortunately I found it in time to take photos at Saturday's weaving class, but sadly, not in time to get any pictures of my daughter's first curling tournament on Friday. Oh well, hopefully there'll be others in her future.

Without any further rambling, here's the first book. It's a small accordian fold book with 26 pages. The contents is a cut and folded paper alphabet modeled after one that I saw at an art retreat created by Celeste Douville.

More about 52 books in 52 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment